mercoledì 16 gennaio 2013

The White Tower


I will find no rest here.
I heard her voice inside my head... she poke of my fhater and the fall of Gondor,
and she say to me: "Even now, there is hope left"
But I cannot see it... it is long since we had any hope.

My fhater is a noble man, but his rule is failing and our... our people lose faith.
He looks to me to make things right...
 and I would do it, I would see the glory of Gondor restored.

Have you ever seen it, Aragorn?
The White Tower of Ecthelion, glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver,
its banners caught high in the morning breeze...
have you ever been called home by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?

I have seen the white city... long ago.

One day our paths will lead us there, and the tower guards
shall take up the call "the Lords of Gondor have returned"



Non troverò riposo qui.
Ho sentito la voce di lei nella mia testa... parlava di mio padre
e della caduta di Gondor,
mi ha detto: "Perfino adesso la speranza è rimasta"
Ma non riesco a vederla... è da molto che non abbiamo più speranze.

Mio padre è un nobile uomo, ma la sua guida si indebolisce e il nostro...
il nostro popolo perde fiducia.
Guarda a me per riordinare le cose e io lo farei...
vedrei la gloria di Gondor ristabilita.

Tu l'hai mai vista Aragorn?
La Bianca Torre di Ecthelion, luccica come una lancia di perle e di argento,
i suoi vessilli catturati dal vento del mattino...
se mai stato accolto a casa dal chiaro suono di trombe d'argento?

Ho visto Minas Tirith... tempo fa.

Un giorno le nostre vie ci condurranno li, e la guardia della torre leverà il grido:
"I signori di Gondor sono tornati".